- North Woods for Boys
- Pleasant Valley for Girls
- Sandy Island Family Camp
- Support Camp
Todaro Leadership Center
About the Todaro Leadership Center
The Todaro Leadership Center was built in 2006 and is our newest and only winterized Facility. It is used for many events throughout the year such as: business and school leadership trainings, weddings, birthday, retirement and holiday parties, dances, wedding and baby showers, classes and a variety of other functions.
Amenities at a glance
- Great room accommodates up to 100 guests
- Small room accommodates up to 35 guests
- Access to a beautiful industrial kitchen
- State of the art audio visual equipment
- Stone fireplace
- Wrap around porch with rocking chairs
- Hardwood dance floor
- Outdoor pavilion
- Two unisex bathrooms
- Vaulted ceilings
Facility Rental Includes
- Use of both the Great and Small rooms
- Trash Removal
- Room Set up and Break Down
- Use of 60" round and 6' rectangular banquet tables
- Use of padded folding chairs (champagne and grey)
- Use of LCD Projector and Screen
- Podium and Microphone
- Plenty of Parking
Friday-Sunday: $1,000 per day or $250 per hour, Non Profit Pricing: $300 per day or $100 per hour
Monday-Thursday: $800 per day or $200 per hour; Non Profit Pricing: $250 per day or $75 per hour
Optional A La Carte Services
- $300 daily fee for use of the Leadership Center Kitchen
- $300 for the use of our white Corelle no-chip dishes, coffee mugs, saucers, silverware, water and wine glasses per day (this includes dishwashing)
- $65 per staff member per hour (if not renting dishes from us)
- $750 to clean up event site if you choose not to
- $125 per day or $25 per hour for the small meeting room only
Todaro Leadership Rental Pricing Structure
- A 25% non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your event date.
- One month prior to your event another non-refundable 25% of your balance is due.
- Upon arrival to Camp the remaining 50% of your balance is due.
- Please plan on providing your own food service and linens.